Monday, July 11, 2011

Players of the Last Alt

One more time around the block as they say. One last character reroll, on the Horde side, for old time sake before we give up WarCraft (again) and play SWTOR this fall.

We've decided to farm up a bunch of heirlooms and mail them to level 1 horde alts to level up together. I got a jump start - and need to stop for a day or so - and got my hunter up to level 25 in about 6 hours played. I'm playing an orc hunter with the heirloom helm, shoulders, chest, bow, and dual daggers, with everything enchanted. I've been purposely trying to take it slow so I don't jump out ahead of everyone else, but it's almost impossible.

I figured battlegrounds would be a good way to waste time with little xp, but because of the heirlooms and the guild bonus (we joined a L20 guild) when we win a Warsong Gulch match I end up getting almost a whole level of XP! Crazy.

I'm still doing my firelands dailies on my paladin, and this is just for fun and filling spare time. Skinning & leatherworking are my professions, and I've already got ~100 in fishing, cooking, and first aid. Seriously, I must be bored. When will we get our TOR release date?

No comments:

Post a Comment