Thursday, April 15, 2010

In Need of a Rainy Day

We're having a pretty dry spring here in western Wisconsin, and it's wreaking havoc on my gaming enthusiasm. Normally when I get home from work it's so miserable outside after a miserable day at the office that I'm ready to have a cup of evening coffee and settle into a mind-numbing session of warcraft to ease the soul.

Unfortunately, it has been so nice outside that I'm not deriving all of my relaxation and pleasure from gaming, and I find relief out in the garden playing with my plants. I'm sure you think this is very natural and healthy, but while I'm distracted with these flowery garden things the orcs and trolls are undoubtedly running amok in Azeroth in my absence.

So here's hoping that we get a good set of strong thunderstorms or a few days of rain. Yes, the plants need the rain too, but the Horde needs my assistance. Just not so much lightning that you knock out the power please.

Thank you, gaming gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment