Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Architect

I finally broke down and bought a copy of City of Heroes - Architect Edition. I get a month to play it to see how I like it, which should be plenty. I know one thing already: Either I'm going to be done playing after a day, or I'm going to be crazy about it.

Not sure so far so there's nothing to report. I paid my $20 online and created a new account, then spent the rest of the night waiting for the 3.1G to download while watching old war movies. Tis the season for good war movies, with Memorial Day approaching.

Last night we saw 12 O'Clock High with Gregory Peck, and about 2/3 of The Longest Day. Good stuff. Makes me wish there was a good modern historical MMO out there to play.

1 comment:

  1. I love 12 O'Clock High! It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

    "... The only difference between Keith Davenport and Frank Savage is about ...that... much height."

    :)

    ReplyDelete