Monday, May 17, 2010

Cataclysm is coming...

Fritzy here!

You heard me... CATACLYSM!!!!!!!!!

I have some ideas for Blizzard if they like the idea.

-Turn Nesingwary into a faction. I mean come on, we have seen him (and his son) for three expansions, and I love the Nesingwary quests. The only problem is that the thrill of it dies out when I see either the achievement pop up, or the question marks disappear. I would like to see a daily quest or two, a gather quest, and a quartermaster that (obviously) sells hunter gear. I think that would be fun, and possibly a hunters-only quest...

-A new raid for the Caverns of Time!!!!!! I think, since many have been waiting, we should have a new raid for CoS. I introduce to you... Caverns of Time: The Great Sundering! Since we are introducing Malfurion Stormrage and the Dragon Aspects (again...), we might as well see how their alliance started... Thanks to Queen Azshara's corruption, of course. I also think we should have this because we are introducing the Sunken City of Vash'jir...

-Remaking Gnomeregan into a raid. I mean come on... Sicco Thermaplugg is the end dungeon boss for Gnomeregan, but the new Gnomeregan intro is saying that 'he never dies'. (Same thing with Zalazane) With that, I think something is gonna pop up, and we will freak out. If he has robots in his place, and was Mekkatorque's advisor, he has to be stronger than a level 32 (Elite)...

-(Raid for Zalazane...)

-No fatigue. I think it will be a dumb idea because people will be too fast on their Epic Flying mounts, and will reach an island before the fatigue before it wares off. It would also be cool if there was a small island that has to be discovered by the players before Blizzard says anything about it, and maybe add something to that.

-Swimming mounts. With the new underwater areas, I think it would only be fair for swimming mounts and underwater breathing with the mounts. We wouldn't last alot in the water without some trick to get around...

Well, that is all I have so far... but I will keep posting! See ya!

(Free ports to Dalaran!)

No comments:

Post a Comment