Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pristine

So far the scarcest item on my supply list are the Pristine Black Diamonds required for every libram turn in with the Shen'dralar. They've jumped from 120 to 200 gold in the auction house, and that's too steep to buy. I managed to find one yesterday in Scholomance (farmed up some skin of shadow there) and used it to turn in one tome. Did three Knot Thimblejack runs last night, and one ogre suit turn in this morning. If I do nothing but farm keys I might be able to get to Unfriendly tonight with two of the goblin factions.

I definitely want to keep up with the librams however. The darkmoon faire decks are a totally separate grind and can be done last, but the librams drop while I'm doing rep runs in Dire Maul so it's good to have the items on hand to turn them in when I can. And that means pristine black diamonds. I really wish these things had a higher drop rate. Even more so, I wish I'd kept the stack of them I had once upon a time when they were 1g each in the AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment